*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
It's a seamless tube of knitted material which you can pull over your head and wear to keep your neck warm. You can also, by means of nips, tucks & other manipulations, form it into a variety of protections for your head, face & neck; bobcap, balaclava etc. There'll be a U2b showing it all somerwhere.

Edit: Here's one ...

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
How can anyone live without a buff?
I always have at least one on me - usually more - great kit, especially the Merino ones!
The most versatile bit of wearable in the known universe - sweat rag, bed wear in the cold weather, glove, hat, bandana, sunshade for neck, hankie, bandage, sling, boobtube, miniskirt (I am not joking - one of my Venture went clubbing wearing nowt but 2 Buffs and some sandles! Suited her too!), blidfold, gag....and so much more!

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
Buffs are awesome I have a buff brolly given to me by buff dealer at southamton boat show me and my daughter have over two dozen between us she collects national geographical ones

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
Its a thin stretchy item of clothing

Sent from my HTC Desire

Like this
1004_buff_montage.jpg

not like this

buff-bagwell-tattoo.jpg1

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Now that I'd like, please!

In return I am offering a pair of former Eastgerman canvas/leather gloves OR a set of round messtins.

I will put up pictures this afternoon, when I get home.

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
As promissed the pics of gloves and messtins. The round ones were in a worse shape than I thought, so I am throwing in a set of Dutch army messtins instead. If you want you can even have a set of old army issue fork, knife and spoon with those.

Take your pick!

giotgloves.jpg

giotdutchmesstins.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE