The Complete Outdoor Handbook - Raymond Mears (1992 First Edition)

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
Re Advertised

The Complete Outdoor Handbook - Raymond Mears (1992 First Edition)

This season-by-season guide looks at outdoor activities that do not violate the natural world. The practical, clear and easy-to-follow guide offers step-by-step instructions and advice on every kind of outdoor activity including how to construct a waterproof shelter at any time of year, how to build a fire without matches, how to cook outdoors and gather foods in the wild, how to track and identify animals, how to orienteer with map, compass and natural aids, and how to make tools and equipment from natural materials

Good Readable Condition
- Black Mark on inside page (as seen in Pic) Possibly covering Name
- A few 'rolled' page edges
- Back cover has some tape to inside top edge

All text readable

101_1951.jpg

101_1949.jpg

Could you Please also send a PM if you reply to the thread.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
This trade so needs a bump. Can't believe it hasn't been snapped up by now.

20mm thick book packed with facts and illustrations of how to build that shelter or what to look out for in way of plants or animal tracks. Packs into a day sack with ease and would make a bimble more interesting or pass the evening away by the campfire.

A thorughly good book and in my opinion a must for any bushwhacker.

Not at all like Ray Mears Survival Bushcraft book which I bought and was disappointed with. This handbooks shows practical advice. It's not a monlogue of how natives subsist on the savannah. Consider this Ray Mears before he got corporate sponsering and became a marketable item.

Nope, no connection with the ph5172 (the trader) but if it helps move it then great.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE