the complete outdoor handbook- ray mears

jamesoconnor

Nomad
Jul 19, 2005
Hamilton, lanarkshire
hi all,
i have this book if any of you want to buy it. it was printed i think in 1992. the blog in the back of the book says....
' the complete outdoor handbook is a book of discovery, explaining the everyday skills you need to live in and enjoy the natural world without violating it. Season be season this unique, fully illustrated guide describes the resources available in the wild and how to use them.'

the book has a white cover with 3 pics of people doing various things, pouring tea, hiking and washing hands in a river.
only problem is, i dont know how much to sell it to you's for. any suggestions what it should go for?

regards
james

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Guy bidding style selling isnt allowed, jamesoconnor you need to put a price up!

Seller:

• Make sure your items for sale confirm to UK and International laws.
• Include a full description including condition of the items, be honest, do not say A1 if it's not.
• If possible, attach an *actual* picture of the item, or alternatively a promotional picture or link. (this function will be enabled on the forum ASAP)
• State clearly the cash amount and currency you would like for the item and state whether or not shipping is included.
• State what payment methods are acceptable.
• As soon as someone shows interest, take it to email and avoid bidding wars on the forum.
• Consider waiting for cheques to clear or payment to arrive before sending the goods.
• To avoid confusion, mark your item as *SOLD* as soon as the transaction is complete.
• bushcaftuk.co.uk cannot help you recover cash or goods if the sale does not go smoothly.

Buyer:

• If you have a firm interest in an item, email or PM the seller directly.
• Ask for clarification if needed.
• Avoid bidding contests if possible.
• If the item is valuable, you may want to consider insisting on paying by crossed cheque only - it's your money.
• It's your responsibility to satisfy yourself that the sale is legitimate.
• bushcraft.co.uk cannot help you recover cash or goods if the purchase does not go smoothly.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE