thats annoying!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
i have recently completely reloaded my whole computer system, since then, bushcraft UK dosen't seem to recognise me, :cry:

i have to "log in" every time i go on the BCUK web page(before i only had to enter "R.. and Rappleby would pop up as well as my password it dose neither now), and cannot get into the gallery, it suggests i should register?

infact i've just tried it again and noticed that BCUK asks me to rergister untill i have loged in, then says "welcome Rapp...ect" so that part works but then i still can't get into the gallery as it dosen't think i'm logged on.

i don't know if it's this computer or a bug but i don't know how to fix it either way!

hope you can help. :?:

chears

richard.

leon-1

Rich, have you checked the security settings for internet explorer to see if cookies are enabled.

Or you could look at the bottom of your screen, if there is something like a no entry sign in the bar at the bottom that will also tell you that cookies are not enabled.

If you enable them then the site will recognise you from the information held in the cookie, I hope this helps solve the problem and Happy New Year :wave:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE