thankyou bcuk!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

happy camper

Nomad
May 28, 2005
Scotland
Hello,
sorry if this is in the wrong place but the forum title included feedback and i wanted to says thanks.
Like many people, i found bcuk when running searches and asking bushcraft related questions in an internet search engine. For almost every question i came up with, there was at least one answer to be found here, and it wasn't long before i found i was running my searches here before google. It wasn't long after that that i found myself visiting every day, even when i didn't have any questions, just to see what was being discussed and to find answers to things i hadn't even thought of, it really is a fantastic resource for anyone interested in nature and the outdoors.
On a more personal note, i have some problems with my health and often have extended periods at home, i have found bcuk invaluable in keeping me occupied, inspired, entertained, learning new things, and helping to keep me connected with nature when i can't get out.
Here's an excerpt from "how it started" by Tony...
"The whole concept is based on being a service to the bushcraft community, the public, education etc, providing anyone interested in the outdoors with a place to feel at home, learn more, be with friends and share in the wonders of the world we live in."
...I just wanted to say that, in my opinion,Tony, and everyone involved in the huge task of admin. and everyone who contributes to the friendly, helpful and informative atmosphere here have met and exceeded the initial aims many times over, i think bcuk is a great and unique place, something of true value that everyone involved should be extremely proud of,
thanks very much
:You_Rock_

Topcat02

Settler
Aug 9, 2005
Dymock, Gloucestershire
In total agreement with you there Happy Camper. I too appreciate all the effort that the admins and contributors put into the site.

Keep looking after yourself and have a go at practising some of the skills. Once mastered you'll be the envy of your friends.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
I think I speak for everyone here members and staff when I say it is our pleasure to be of service, thats what we are here for.

the knowleage of mankind freely archived for all, regardless of age, race, creed or wealth.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE