Thanks!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Hi Folks!
Just wanted to take the time to say THANKS to Tony for providing a GREAT outdoor forum. IMO, BCUK is one of the best forums on the internet and I feel really lucky we have it. It's an absolutely wonderful resource and the general atmosphere is excellent. I also want to say THANKS to Kath and Adi and the rest of the people behind the scenes who work their butt off to keep the software clicking along and modify it to make it more useful to us members. Your efforts are not unnoticed!! And also thanks to my fellow moderators who work hard at maintaining forum decorum. It's only a pleasant place as long as people remain pleasant. It's the first rule of a forum: be nice. Mods go a long way to keep it that way. BTW, everyone volunteers their time so people put in their time here to help the forum because they believe in it, not because they are making money. For those of you who sacrifice your time, I tip my hat!

Lastly, I want to say thanks to all the great contributors here. Thanks to all the folks who take the time to share their experiences and knowledge, highly skilled and novice alike. You keep me coming back. Thanks! :You_Rock_

As Joni Mitchell once said: you don't know what you got 'till it's gone...

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
I agree 100%! :D It's the first page I enter when I get home from school, and check new posts. Everyone on here is great, if someone doesn't know something just make a thread and you'll soon have several replies with answers. :biggthump There's always someone who knows the answer, that (among other things) is what fascinates me.

And a very true saying there by Joni Mitchell! :shock:

SquirrelBoy

Nomad
Feb 1, 2004
UK
Totally agree Hoodoo - we owe a lot of thanks to Tony and his crew :biggthump

Its one of the first things I do when I switch the computer on is check the posts, just like opening the daily mail !

:You_Rock_ guys `an girls

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Totally agree with all your sentiments Hoodoo.

It is important to let people know from time to time that their efforts are appreciated. I know it makes up for a lot of time and energy on my forums :)

gb

Forager
Nov 4, 2003
Cornwall
I'd echo all that has been said - this forum is a great place to be, so cheers to Tony and everyone else that makes it that way :You_Rock_

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
I gotta express my gratitude to ALL the members (including the mods and the admins too coz they're members too!) You are all amazing people and I feel very honoured to be in the presence of such knowledgable and wise people (and fun too!). That's what keeps me coming back! :wink:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Yeah, this is one of the very few sites I can spend a long time on and all the work everyone puts in is really appreciated, especially the mods who do such a good job of protecting me from myself :wink:

khimbar

Nomad
Jan 5, 2005
birmingham uk
I've been lurking here a while and gaining a huge amount of knowledge so I'd also like to pass on my appreciation to you all too.

Thank you all.

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
i would like to add my thanks to the bcuk team and all the forum members i think this place is great and feel like i have somwhere to go where i fit in with everybody :You_Rock_

rhp

Jan 6, 2005
Swansea
Definite thanks from here - I'm a bushcraft newbie so definitely getting far more out of this site than I put in!

- Dick

Carcajou Garou

On a new journey
Jun 7, 2004
Canada
Belated Thanks Tony, by far this the best forum that I have accessed, never once have I seen any negativity in any sort for that this is very special.
NYAH: WEN!!! :super:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE