Thank you DD Hammocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jimmy Bojangles

Forager
Sep 10, 2011
Derbyshire
Hi all

Just wanted to post a quick message thanking DD Hammocks for their great customer service and to let other people know about it. Obviously apart form owning the company I don't have any links to then other than being a VERY happy customer. I don't own the company! Lol

Anyway, the short version is, I bought a multi camo 3x3m tarp from an online retailer without realizing these now only have 13 tie points rather than 19. The shop a bought it from also don't sell the green 19 point tarp, so rather than return the tarp to the shop and look for a retailer that did sell the tarp I wanted I contacted DD Hammocks directly (by email). I got an answer within an hour stating that they were happy for me to return the tarp to them and pay the difference for a 19 point tarp and they'd send it out to me. This was on Thursday morning, and I explained I had hoped to have the tarp for the weekend, so they suggested I purchase the tarp online and they'd refund the other tarp when it arrived. So the new tarp was delivered Friday morning which I was very impressed by, and they should receive the other tarp on Monday.

So all sorted and I'm really happy with the tarp, very glad I spent the extra for the 19 point, makes it so much more versitile.

Thanks again DD Hamocks

Mat

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Was telling my other half this story, which clearly shows some good CS. However she did ask a good question... why not go to DD in the first place.. you know it makes sense.

:D

Apr 26, 2012
UK
DD were amazingly fast & helpful posting my hammock too. Ordered about 5:30pm and had the hammock in my hands by mid-morning the next day.

Found lots & lots of loose thread around the seams though. I've gradually been clipping it off & the hammock doesn't seem to have unravelled yet but was a bit unnerving at first.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE