Terra Nova Quasar and Primus Omnifuel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
The move into family camping (big tent and double burner/grill) means I have to reluctantly part with these.

They shouldn't need much introduction.

Terra Nova Quasar (Spec). The mountain tent that most others are modelled on. Just under 5 years old, but only seen light use, excellent condition - a bit of dirt on the groundsheet protector, but no tears or leaks. Has always been stored open and dry. Comes with original Terra Nova groundsheet protector. Bottle green fly sheet, yellow inner tent. £200 delivered Reduced to £190. SOLD

quasar1.jpg

quasar2.jpg

quasar3.jpg

Primus Omnifuel (Spec)
Excellent compact multifuel stove. Burns most fuels - LP gas, gasoline/petrol, diesel and kerosene - even aviation fuel. I have only used this with bottled gas. Comes with fuel bottle (never used) and an MSR heavyweight foil windshield. Cheapest I can find is £95, so how about £65 delivered? SOLD

Payment by cheque/cash only please, paypal if you add on the fees. First reply in thread first served.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The move into family camping (big tent and double burner/grill) means I have to reluctantly part with these.

They shouldn't need much introduction.

Terra Nova Quasar (Spec). The mountain tent that most others are modelled on. About 5 years old, but only seen light use, excellent condition - a bit of dirt, but no tears or leaks. Has always been stored open and dry. Comes with original Terra Nova groundsheet protector. Bottle green fly sheet, yellow inner tent. £200 delivered.

Primus Omnifuel (Spec)
Excellent compact multifuel stove. Burns most fuels - LP gas, gasoline/petrol, diesel and kerosene - even aviation fuel. I have only used this with bottled gas. Comes with fuel bottle (never used) and an MSR heavyweight foil windshield. Cheapest I can find is £95, so how about £65 delivered?

Payment by cheque/cash only please, paypal if you add on the fees. First reply in thread first served.

Which omnifuel is it Neil, is the flame control mounted near the burner?
primus_omnifuel.jpg

Richard

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
I wasn't aware there were different ones TBH Rik. It looks like the image you've posted above. There's a control near the burner as well as another control at the bottle end. I haven't got a PM?

I've just realised the spec link is in Swedish. Go to http://www.primus.se/ and select English at the bottom of the page, before looking for Stoves > Omnifuel and clicking the Product Sheet link.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I wasn't aware there were different ones TBH Rik. It looks like the image you've posted above. There's a control near the burner as well as another control at the bottle end. I haven't got a PM?

I've just realised the spec link is in Swedish. Go to http://www.primus.se/ and select English at the bottom of the page, before looking for Stoves > Omnifuel and clicking the Product Sheet link.

Another PM sent

I know the stove well, have one myself, but Luke wants his own now. The early models had the flame control up near the fuel source and like the Varifuel, were not good for simmering.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE