Terra Nova Laser (lightweight tent)

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Just had an e-mail from Field & Trek...

They are selling the above tent for £140, normally £280, so a bargain.
Terra-Nova-Laser-Competition.jpg

http://www.fieldandtrek.com/terra-n...dium=email&utm_source=FT100818Terra Nova Tent

Simon

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Must be because the new version has door both sides. I got my laser from someone on here at a great price and absolutely love it.... Not perfect, but pretty darn close! Well worth Che price IMHO

Kp

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
That's a great price, cheers for the heads up Simon.

Do I really need four 1-man tents ?

LOL, I started to buy one but the online authentication for my bank is down. Maybe it's destiny telling me I don't need another tent...I'm in chester next week for our anniversary (16 years next Thursday) so will pick one up in store if they still have stock.

Simon

Extreme Pilgrim

Forager
Aug 27, 2010
UK
Thank you for the post. Seems like a very good price for such a highly regarded product. I have been looking Hilleberg Akto but the price could sway me towards the Terra Nova especially to cover me during this 'supposed' summer period.

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
I bought one of these last year and sent it back. The material was under so much tension that the places where the stitching was started to rip. They said it was normal and quoted that its was what they call "extended stitching holes". Since then ive never bought one of thier products again. I mean....cmon...really!!!...EXTENDED STITCHING HOLES......haha.
Saying that..for that price though, id probably have one (if i had the cash) haha.

Extreme Pilgrim

Forager
Aug 27, 2010
UK
I mean....cmon...really!!!...EXTENDED STITCHING HOLES

Thats not good by any stretch (pardon the pun). I used to use a Terra Nova many years ago and even sat on the top of Pen-Y-Fan in a storm, they held up well. One of the reasons I was looking at the Hilleberg Akto was the durability-over-weight factor.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE