Tents, two Man, budget of £100. Recommend me one!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Alright chaps,tent needed. Two man. Recommend me one budget £100 tops no more!!!

tenderfoot

Nomad
May 17, 2008
north west uk
more info needed what trip/s are you planning? 2 man tent for two men or just extra room? wild camping? at altitude?, long , short trip? backpacking/ car camping?

Repperz

Feb 3, 2014
Tonbridge area..
Use the '40YEARS' discount code at Cotswold and buy the wild country zephryos 2 maybe? (you might want to pop down to your local store and see if it's big enough)

The discount code gets you 15% off and so the 2 man model goes down to £100 I think with free delivery.

NO affiliation etc etc :)

Sep 1, 2012
Manchester
If you really want to fit two people in it, get a three man tent. You will need the extra room for gear. The Vango Beta series is excellent, mine has served me very well.

widu13

Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Use the '40YEARS' discount code at Cotswold and buy the wild country zephryos 2 maybe? (you might want to pop down to your local store and see if it's big enough)

The discount code gets you 15% off and so the 2 man model goes down to £100 I think with free delivery.

NO affiliation etc etc :)

Great tent- I have one...but not very big. 2 would be a squeeze. Try the Zephyros 2 XL perhaps?

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
more info needed what trip/s are you planning? 2 man tent for two men or just extra room? wild camping? at altitude?, long , short trip? backpacking/ car camping?
Car camping mostly an it's for one man and a bit more room ect,short trips!

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
the banshee is a cracking tent but i'd say its more 1 man + dog or 2 skinny men who don't mind spooning type tent.

Parbajtor

Maker
Feb 5, 2014
Surbiton
www.tanczos.co.uk
If you really want to fit two people in it, get a three man tent. You will need the extra room for gear. The Vango Beta series is excellent, mine has served me very well.

+1

I have a vango atlas 200 which takes a double air mattress and not much else (maybe a 1 ft strip at the end). It does have the windbreak shelters outside, though.
I bought it for its small pack size (Fits in my topbox along with the mattress, pump, sleeping bag and braai griddles) but it has a 10m head bathtub groundsheet and 3m head flysheet and has done well in some fairly extreme conditions. Clever pocket arrangements and insect screening. Great tent and pitches in 5 mins.

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
Coleman Cobra 2 for one and his dog. Cobra 3 is good for 2 plus kit. Both on Amazon for £70-£80.
I've got both and am willing to sell the 2 which has been used twice. PM me if interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE