tentipi tapp varrie 7 for sale as new with stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
tentipi tapp varrie 7 up for sale used about four times ,absolute perfect condition,with no damage at all. also i have a us army surplus stove which was brand new when i bought it friom the states ,this has been used once,some surface rust but as good as. the ground sheet for this tipi is with it as well.i would like to sell these items together if possible ,sorry i have not posted pictures but we all know what these tipi,s look like,but if you need further info or maybe a photo please email.the price i am looking for is £900 plus whatever the postge is thank you

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Do you mind if I ask you why you're selling it Gill?

I've just ordered a Varrie9 otherwise I'd be interested. Also, I have a US surplus stove, not the round pot bellied one but the rectangular one....is that what you have and does it fit the varrie ok?

Many thanks,

Bam. :)

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
gill im happy to host pics for you if you need.
Just send me a PM and i will send you my email addy.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
i,m onlly selling it because pure and simple i,m not getting to use it at the mo so i figured i would sell and possibly buy a less expensive tipi or even a baker style tent for canoeing.i am certain these are the best quality tipi and doubt i will match it,s quality, but if i was getting to use it a lot more often it would not be getting sold at all.

ads677

Sep 14, 2006
Hinckley
Hi Gill

Might well be interested, but is your tent the CP or Lite version, and is the groundsheet the Pro or Comfort? Would not need a stove though, so can you give a price for tent plus groundsheet pleas.

Thanks

Adam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE