Tentipi discount

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 28, 2008
Co Durham
We have just bought a Tentipi Safir 7, and would like to heads up on the great guys at the Pro-Adventure store in Llangollen. We had a demo last year from the people at Pro-Adventure store and was sold on the Tentipi Safir tent. Although we could afford one of the lesser models my partner and I decided to wait until we could afford the best.

Well money comes and goes, and finally Wednesday two weeks ago I placed the order, I told the people at Pro-Adventure I was a member of the SofT and BCUK forum and was offered 9% discount, the people at Pro-A give 1% to the planet (9% is a lot of money when you consider the price of the Safir7 and floor).

The tent was delivered on thursday morning, less than 24 hours! Staight way I was into the garden to put it up, agahst, the pole was the wrong size, think it was from the 9. Phoned them to explain, and what, Friday morning the right pole was on my doorstep. Any way it was a sleep out that night, a good soaking with the hose next morning (the Tent!) dried in the sun and in the car for a week away on Sunday.

That is what I call good service and discount as well

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE