Tenth wonder hammocks-Shameless plug

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Jun 15, 2011
Stevenage
Hi all I have googled and just can't find tenth wonders home site ! want to contact them directly, form the reviews it looks like a good starting point ... i am 6 ft 2 and around 14.5 stone ... looking to camp like the idea of the mossie net so it is the jungle ? what size tarp should i go for ?? want to stay dry in the uk ?? any thoughts on any of this - or tell me i am crazy and should go for the DD / Hennessy etc

cheers for all thoughts / suggsetions / ideas

Simon

boxcorsair

Dec 31, 2010
York
Spike... I have sent a PM with Neil's email address... I bought firstly through ebay but bought further items though mail at a slightly reduced price. We got the XL green hammock and Sargasso tarps for 4 of us and they are straightforward and good quality.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Another vote for Tenth Wonder - got a green XL, arrived next day and have already slept out in it. I've modded the suspension that came with it (and switching to whoopie slings shortly). Did have it rigged from a length of their rope but knots were impossible to undo so ended up cutting it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE