Tenth Hammock group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fjefman

Jun 24, 2007
guildford
S orry all done for the moment. There is even one on the reserve list on SotP but you are the second in the reserve list.

Almost always there are a couple of people who pull out so you have a decent chance of getting one still.

Why do I always see these too late. I'll take a slot if one opens up. Thanks,

Jeff

keithg

Jun 27, 2007
Aldridge, West Midlands
John,
I've been away for the weekend, so have not been able to dip in here for a few days, but if you do have any 'spares' left over after all the above, can you increase my order from 2 to 3 please? (appreciate that it's unlikely though)
Many Thanks
keithg

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
S orry all done for the moment. There is even one on the reserve list on SotP but you are the second in the reserve list.

Almost always there are a couple of people who pull out so you have a decent chance of getting one still.

Which, having been away from the PC acouple of days, is what I would like to do, too.
Adding myself to the reserve list, that is.

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
Hi John,
Would you add me to the reserve list for this too please. I realise this is a long shot, but you never know!
Thanks,
Chris

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Okay. Hammocks have arrived all safe and sound so I am taking payments now. The price is as expected £19.30.

PayPal payment to John "AT" MagiKelly "DOT" co "DOT" uk

I will get them posted as soon as possible but PLEASE remember to put your username in the comments box as well as what you are paying for as it saves confusion. Also make sure Paypal is including your address.

In event of confusion I keep your money AND your hammock ;)

Confirmed list

Weekend_Warrior x 1
Chas Brookes x 1
Sploing x 1
Xylaria x 3
tadpole x 1
Shewie x 1
Twoflower x 1
Oakleaf x1
The Joker x1
Woodcutter x2
sxmolloy x 1
firebreather x1
StJohn x1
Bruce Letto x1
Diamond Dave x 2
Matt Weir x 1
cubankopite x 1
Jurjen x 2
skint x 1
Dean4442 x 3
keithg x2
snudz x 5

34 in total

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Paypal sent John ( i think ) :confused:

My browser was struggling after I clicked the send money button so I never got confirmation that the payment was complete.

PM sent, could you check if you`ve got the money or not so I can resend if need be.

Thanks

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE