Tent - Oztent RV5 - erects in 30 seconds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick white

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2008
York
Oztent RV5 with Deluxe side & front panels, ground sheet and extra poles/guy lines.

It is easily erected by one person in less than 30 seconds

Great for following the Tour de France - it sleeps 5, you can pitch it anywhere for the night, then in the morning pack it away in 30 seconds and move on.

Excellent condition – Only used for 5 nights.

As new, still boxed in original boxes.

Non smokers & stored indoors.

*SOLD*
(save yourself a fortune, it cost me over £1300 new)

Specs
Colours: Khaki Green
Weight: 22Kg
Packed Size: 2m x 0.35m x 0.15m
Sleeps: 4-5 people
Size Erected: 2.6m(w) x 2.6m(d) x 1.9m(h) + 2m awning

Consists of:

• Oztent RV5
  • Deluxe side panels
  • Deluxe front panels
  • Gound sheet/floor saver
  • Extra poles/guy lines

Genuine reason for sale: should I admit it? I have recently converted my van to a campervan.

Collection only from Harrogate, N.Yorks due to weight / size.

Any questions feel free to ask

View attachment 31110View attachment 31111

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2014
United Kingdom
Morning Mick, left you a voicemail on the number you posted on another ad i found whilst searching, ends 413885.
Just re floorsaver - is it standard or mesh? Left number to reply to, not worked out how to pm on here yet as only just joined to contact you.

Cheers, Paul

Jul 9, 2014
United Kingdom
"Any questions feel free to ask"

Disappointed i've not had a response as yet. I need to organise something by the end of the weekend so would appreciate you getting back to me ASAP.
If the deal is right i can collect early next week.

Paul

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
"Any questions feel free to ask"

Disappointed i've not had a response as yet. I need to organise something by the end of the weekend so would appreciate you getting back to me ASAP.
If the deal is right i can collect early next week.

Paul

I'd keep trying that number, send texts too. I think it was his intention to put the ad here with his phone number and await a reply as he hasn't been in since 2/7.

mick white

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2008
York
Tent SOLD and thanks for the interest.

(Apologies for the late reply Paul, as I could not reply to my own post / or any posts on here / or view images, as someone had changed my user group settings!!!
Tony kindly assisted in sorting the problem out - thanks, but by then I had gone off on my hols)

Back to normal now.

Thanks

Mick

mick white

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2008
York
Hippy69
The one you found for half the price with tag along tent sounded almost to good to be true for that price. Sorry to hear it did not work out.
The one that I just sold was as new and in immaculate condition and the buyer was over the moon with it.
You could always treat yourself to the new JV Signature Edition Oztent.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE