temporary cheerio

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lofthouse31

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 16, 2007
Wiltshire
im going to be off for couple of months, be back after crimbo, with a backlog of nattering, daft ideas and social whinges lol,
got next phase of me plans starting monday which means my house and contents are going to resemble a bad day in beirut for the run up to crimbo, hopefully back after new year, or if i can hijack someones computer and have a second to spare, might be able to nip in, to all me pals happy hunting and have a well sloshed new year.
steve.

lofthouse31

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 16, 2007
Wiltshire
cheers gang, im getting the house energy self sufficient, (big dream of mine, no more bills), just means for large chunks of the time whilst changeing the place i could be sitting in the dark, ive got to do it around my work so its going to be a bit long winded, ive got to shelve bcuk for a while cos its so damned good to be here i can happily spend hours and hours trawling past threads and gassing in the new ones, and nothing will get done to the place.
If anyones got a magic wand to get it done instantly that wood be the coolest lol,
Note to the moderators please dont delete me,
ive wrote to santa/begged the wife and i should be treating myself to a digital camera at last(the digital age finally) should be able to put the pics up, if i figure out how.
cheers gang,
steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE