Telescopics army surplus .

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Hey ,
Has anyone ever used this shop ?
My order seems to be permanently stuck at processing , and I don't really want to get in touch with them via 0845 numbers .
Cheers , Trev .

Last edited:

Jericho

Tenderfoot
Feb 12, 2010
N.Wales
From what i know about that cart software, the order stays at procesing until you go into the admin area and change it manually (the owners, not you).
As for the company, sorry, can't help.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
How long has it been now?
I ordered some 5.11 gear a week ago (different company) and even when asked if I wanted overnight dispatch (for a further £6.95) the checkout didn't tell me that everything I had ordered was out of stock! Got an email 24 hrs later informing me of this. Bit of a pain. Got the postage refunded but kept order as prices were good. Reason I mention this is that sometimes the reseller dosn't actually have your stock at the time of order. Could take upto a few weeks. I would ring/email.

thereaper101

Tenderfoot
Jun 14, 2009
South Wales
How long has it been now?
I ordered some 5.11 gear a week ago (different company) and even when asked if I wanted overnight dispatch (for a further £6.95) the checkout didn't tell me that everything I had ordered was out of stock! Got an email 24 hrs later informing me of this. Bit of a pain. Got the postage refunded but kept order as prices were good. Reason I mention this is that sometimes the reseller dosn't actually have your stock at the time of order. Could take upto a few weeks. I would ring/email.

I've also notice this with some companys, I ordered a EKA from an online store (cant remember which one). 3 weeks later I phoned the guy, who honestly said he was waiting for more orders before he sent his order off to his supplier, I cancelled there and then.

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Cheers all ,
Eventually got half the stuff I ordered , apparently they no longer sell the rest of stuff even though it's still on the website . They refunded the base cost not the shipping or tax .
Only reason I used them was the next day delivery promise , needless to say I won't use them again .
My advice is stear clear .
Cheers, Trev .
Oh and no way to get in touch, email they don't reply to or an 0845 number that I didn't want to spend 10p a minute on .

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
i got my para boots from them via the ebay store,arrived next day during the busy Xmas period. but I'm only about 7-8 miles away.

there too idle to leave feed back for owt though...

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I will bookmakr that website snozz. I was going to mention such a website but couldn't remember its addy so thanks for that. Was on Watchdog or other consumer programme and is pretty good from what I hear. Using the main direct numbers you often get put through to the right person to help you not some call centre person or someone similar who is trained to fob you off. I mean if you get through to the guy who actually processes the orders I'm sure you could get a better response.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
i ordered some items way back in august ! they havn't anwsered either my e-mail phone calls or their own customer service tickets ! i have therefore contacted my credit card company to try and get my money back ( could have bought a decent bottle of single malt ! :11doh: ) anyway i would recomend all you lads and lasses to steer well clear of this bandit !

Aug 26, 2010
barnet herts
Stay clear of Telescopics! Tried every way to contact them. They didn't even respond to Paypal, eventually got a full refund (inc. postage) from Paypal. Telescopics are a total waste of time and money. Paypal seems from my experience the best way to buy online.
Clint

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE