Telescope, Compass, Possibles pouch for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Having a wee clearout here at Bedside Manor.

stufftosell004.jpg

On offer is a Russian Turist-3 20x50 draw telescope in very good condition. Complete with plastic case and strap, tatty box and instructions (in Russian:rolleyes: )

These telescopes are very well regarded, often mentioned on astronomy sites. I have seen stalkers using them on the hill, and I have used this one for deerstalking. Optically it is nearly as good as my Gray telescope (which cost about £800 new). When the seeing is good you can just see the rings of Saturn with it. Small amount of paint loss from the body.
£24 delivered, paypal or cheque ok.***********NOW SOLD*************

stufftosell013.jpg

Next is a genuine Trunord pin on brass compass, made in Brainerd, Minnesota. Claimed to be the best brass compass in the world. Non damped, so you will never get a bubble. This one has zero compensation - ie, it points to magnetic north. The design is about 80 years old.
http://www.trunord.com/
£21 delivered, paypal or cheque ok.*******NOW SOLD £18 delivered***********************

stufftosell015.jpg

stufftosell005.jpg

Lastly I have a leather belt pouch, buckle fastening, has a vertical divider, good for carrying small items like lighter, bug juice, flint, torch etc. Good quality but not as good as the Woodlore piches
£12 delivered************NOW SOLD**************

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Sold to the men in green!

Thanks very much Lewiman and Shewie. PMs sent to both.

Only the compass remains.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Found my telescope in the back garden this morning when I was taking the bins out.It looks like Mr Postie dropped it over the wall into one of our plant pots. I`ll be hanging round for him to turn up tomorrow and have a quiet word in his ear.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE