tatonka mug. puoches. pen fishing rod and reel plus more.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys more items up for grabs

tatonka mug only used over meths burner great condition £7 posted to your door

2xbritish desert issue water bottle pouches dpm brand new £10 the pair to your door.

us army pilots flask £4.50 to your door.

pen fishing rod and reel £10. to your door.

esbit triangle cooker only used to support trangia burner rather than esbit or hexi tablets weighs next to nothing but works really well. £11.oo posted to your door

silva sighting compass i think type 15 in hand made wet formed case £25 posted to your door

eton solarlink solar powered. battery, and wind up. multiband. superb kit never used so brand new.

£33. to your door

these prices are paypal only iant got photos of the rod/ reel and pilots flask yet but will include them shortly.

more items and photos to follow shortly.

cheers guys GB

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
tatonka mug only used over meths burner great condition was £7 now £5 posted to your door

2xbritish desert issue water bottle pouches dpm brand new was £10 the pair now £8 to your door.

us army pilots flask was £4.50 now £3.50 to your door.

pen fishing rod and reelwas £10. now £8.oo to your door.

esbit triangle cooker only used to support trangia burner rather than esbit or hexi tablets weighs next to nothing but works really well. £11.oo posted to your door

silva sighting compass i think type 15 in hand made wet formed case was £25 now £22posted to your door

eton solarlink solar powered. battery, and wind up. multiband. superb kit never used so brand new. was

£33. now £30 to your door

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
I'll have the pouches :) any chance you can post them in the morning? I'm off to Cyprus with the TA on Friday and my pouches are trashed. They're PLCE pouches, right?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE