tapping device

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
What is the name of the device that you use for boring into a tree to collect sap.....looks a bit like a giant corkscrew??!!
Cheers in advance
Will

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
What is the name of the device that you use for boring into a tree to collect sap.....looks a bit like a giant corkscrew??!!
Cheers in advance
Will

You must have a well paid job, considering how many threads, about different things you want to buy ,you have started lately. How do you have time to use all of it?

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
You must have a well paid job, considering how many threads, about different things you want to buy ,you have started lately. How do you have time to use all of it?

I don't buy hardly any of the stuff I set up threads about, I'm just curious about what they do, at least 30% of my kit is home made, and I don't have a job because i'm still at school. But I like to know what people think about items and their prices to see if they think they are fair etc............and as for time to use...........summer holidays??? And all holidays i'm not revising, and any spare moment I can get...........probably go out on average per year just as much as anyone on here except I do it in clumps rather than weekly, although obviously I practice things like bow drill and flint striking as often as possible so I don't forget!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE