tapp varrie 7(eventually)

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
well lads after months of looking ,asking ,pestering ,and badgering i have finally decided a tentipi tapp varrie 7 was the tipi for me.i met casper at his home a couple of months ago for some other bits and bobs and he was kind enough to put one of the tapp 7 ,s up which i must admit i was very impressed with,but the price is a shocker.i mulled over it and considered other brands/options which were less expensive, some of them scandinavian also. i ordered the tipi today and should have it tomorrow(santa,s early),i,m off work until tuesday,so i should be able to try it out, i do not have a wood burning stove yet,i,m a bit nervous about an open fire,i,ll see how it goes at the time.i live in ayrshire does any the local lads have any where they would try out anew tapp 7 in or around ayrshie (preferably near water as i might not have time for the normal haul up north).thanks very much for the help and advice from the lads on the forum .cheers Gill is (very chuffed)

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
Gill - you're going to enjoy it I'm certain. I got mine a couple of months ago and am definitely chuffed with it. Been out on five trips so far and it's been a pleasure in every respect; putting up, in rain, sun, taking down etc. The only downside is when people ask you the price!

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I have mine set up in the Garden at the moment. It is meant to be drying out after the Scottish Meet Up but the weather has other ideas.

What I have done is drill 8 holes in the patio and put 6 inch nails into them. I used these as the pegging points so now I can have the tent pitched on the patio for as long as I want without the grass being damaged. Of course this also means my daughters are using it as a play area :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE