Tamarack knife

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
I have available for sale my 11 year old original Tamarack knife made by Alan Wood and re handled last year by Stuart Mitchel

The blade is 01 scandi grind and 4mm thick with tapered tang
Handle is stabalised and dyed bone over thin black liners with nickle silver bolts
Sheath is one of Alan's own 4mm thick heavy duty belt sheaths with a dropper in tan leather

I understand it was one of only 10 made from the original batch and with the handle it is unique

I am looking for £400for it but may consider part trade for a Duluth rucksack and part cash or a Bayley S4 / Raven knife , a nice watch , a mountain tent

This is now traded

photo 1.jpg

Last edited:

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
sorry for any confusion the wood carving knife is not available but for some reason I cant delete it

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
That is seriously pretty knife Steve.
Unimpeachable pedigree too.Just wish I had the funds.
Good luck with the sale.
Cheers, Simon

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
That is seriously pretty knife Steve.
Unimpeachable pedigree too.Just wish I had the funds.
Good luck with the sale.
Cheers, Simon

Thanks Simon
it looks even better in the hand so to say , scale contour is just about perfect
Very difficult to get a good photo of

May also consider trade for a Bayley Knife or a Hill Bill version plus cash

Now £425

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Any interest in this very rare item

Open to possible trades as mentioned or a good quality mountain tent big enough for two

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Would like this to go before Christmas if possible or I can hold it if somebody makes a serious offer or trade etc

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Just given this a good sharpen and strop ready to go to somebody who will use it for what it was designed and built to do

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE