Tactical Tracking

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Sorry, we had a discussion, weeks ago, about laying out a route where you monitored change - I said at the time about 'getting in to the mind of the prey' and explained what I meant but not as well as that vid.

Ahhh , yes got you. Indeed.

We did some tactical tracking with Max and his great training team ( where are those guys ?? ) at Shadowhawks back in the day.
Would be good to get some bods together and practice some ground skills.
 
Ahhh , yes got you. Indeed.

We did some tactical tracking with Max and his great training team ( where are those guys ?? ) at Shadowhawks back in the day.
Would be good to get some bods together and practice some ground skills.

Agreed. Have you looked at the Cyber Tracking stuff being done by John Rhyder?

 
  • Like
Reactions: FerlasDave
Agreed. Have you looked at the Cyber Tracking stuff being done by John Rhyder?



Is there a Big price tag associated with it???? If so , NO , I'm Not sure why Bushcrafty stuff needs to cost an arm and a leg.
 
Is there a Big price tag associated with it???? If so , NO , I'm Not sure why Bushcrafty stuff needs to cost an arm and a leg.

:)
It's a business - I've met a few of the guys in the business; none of them are exactly rolling in it :)
But, like any training, it's charged by the hourly rate that the market will pay and a lot of folk are prepared to pay a lot more than me!
 
In the last video a few tracking books are mentioned. The Jack Kearney book is available as a PDF here and there on the interweb. A search should likely find yourselves a copy if folks are interested.


Yes, I have a hard copy. Good book.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE