tactical style bush in 5mm o1 long soaked blade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
selling this one discounted due to the kydex sheath rubbing the finish off the blade in parts, second sheath for this one which is a much better fit than the last but still rubs not much more i can do with that without making the sheath too loose... also the dye just doesnt want to take on the front of the leather. all cosmetic flaws.
blade is made from 5mm o1 carbon steel has been through a de stress cycle at 600c followed with a proper soak at 815c.
blade cutting length is 6 1/2" 165mm, over all length 310mm. scales olive canvas micarta with brass pins.
sheath 2mm olive kydex with leather belt hanger. has a firm retention to prevent blade from falling out (if hung upside down.)
looking for only £110 delivered within the UK (international add £10) paypal preferred, includes all fees...

heres a close up of the leather showing fading tried everything to degrease it dye just wont take properly on this part?

thanks for looking

Last edited:

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
That's stunning! Really wish I hadn't just ordered a few things from Heinnie's now :(. Good luck with the sale

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
That's stunning! Really wish I hadn't just ordered a few things from Heinnie's now :(. Good luck with the sale

thanks, its a bit of an odd ball for me this one but wanted to try something a bit different. it works well as a bushy and the finger choil doubles as a good ferro rod striker. have been dropping the price on this one as know its not everyone's cup of tea but an excellent blade all the same. i know the blued finish wont last forever but it will take on a good patina with use.i didnt like the way the sheath rubbed the blade top and bottom so made another for it which doesnt rub as bad. has to go before i can order any more steel otherwisw i would keep it and use it myself.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE