6" utility/camp knife in 5mm o1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
this knife was intended for my own use but need new tooling so reluctantly putting it up for sale. it has had some light use by me recently so has a few light marks on the sheath and blade but otherwise in excellent condition.
the knife is made from 5mm o1 carbon tool steel with a blade length of 6" and overall length of 11 1/4", has a saber grind with heavy duty secondary bevel.
handle material is natural tan canvas micarta with a rather pleasant two tone effect ie darker on the tang side giving the appearance of darker brown liners.
hardware is brass/stainless loveless bolts and brass lanyard.
comes with leather sheath pictured.
asking £180 including UK post

Now SOLD

thanks for looking

Last edited:

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Now that's a beauty!!!

If I could afford it , I'd snap it up right now.

Thing of beauty and function.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Very nice. Any chance of a picture showing the "liner effect" and the handle profile, please?

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Thanks - that really is a lovely knife. From what I can see, the palm swell is not emphasised (if that's the right word) - it's not a "Coke bottle" style, is it? Is it flatter like, for instance, the Tops BOB Fieldcraft?

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
Thanks - that really is a lovely knife. From what I can see, the palm swell is not emphasised (if that's the right word) - it's not a "Coke bottle" style, is it? Is it flatter like, for instance, the Tops BOB Fieldcraft?

thanks, no no swell just lightly tapered a little wider at the rear

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE