SWMBO MADE ME DO IT ! ! 2 knives for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
You don't need all these knives, I was told! I do, I said! Why?? SWMBO said. Hum, because I like them?

I lost...:eek:

So, here are two of my knives.

Not quite a bushcraft knife, but I thought I would offer this one here before I have to go to Evilbay.

This one is based on a french trade knife of the 18th century. The blade is 3 mm 01 tool steel, full tang 230 mm long, the cutting edge is 105 mm long and the blade is 30 mm wide. With file work on the spine and the ricasso.

The handle is Red Mallee Burr, epoxied to the blade, SS steel and brass loveless bolts, brass pins decoration and brass lanyard tube. The sheath is veg tan leather hand sewn, with sewn decoration and a dangler loop.

DSCN0011-2.jpg

DSCN0010-1.jpg

I think it looks better than on my picture and there is no reason why it could not be used in bushcraft situation.

£100.including P&P and Paypal

The second one is anther Nessmuk with Cocobolo, the second one I made with that stuff that caused me some grief a while back.

The full tang blade is again 3mm thick 01 tool steel, etched with ferric acid. 215 mm long, cutting edge is 115 mm long and the max width of the blade is 35 mm.

Cocobolo handle epoxied to the blade, brass rivets and tube. The sheath is veg tan leather, hand sewn, brass bucked opening belt loop, or could be attached to a possible's pouch with the buckle.

Seen here sitting on my hunting pouch.

DSCN0413.jpg

DSCN0402.jpg

£120.00 plus P&P and Paypal fee. Bag not included!! NESSMUK SOLD THANKS

Thanks for looking.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE