Swiss Champ

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
When I was a kid I dearly wanted the swiss champ, ubt i couldn't afford it and my parents wouldn't get it for me (that's a lot of money for a pen knife! :rolleyes: ). Finally after two christmas's and a birthday they relented and bought me one :) They even ordered it in black so it fitted the rest of my sak collection :D

Funnily enough after havin had it for over a decade, I have hardly ever used it! May have something to do with the fact that it weighs half a pound and is so wide it's awkward to handle :(
My normal sak for edc has been climber, which was also the first one that I bought myself many years ago.

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium
Got a swiss champ with clock when I was around thirteen, I wanted the swiss knife with most functions... Carried it around quite much, but since I bought a huntsman I sold the swisschamp as it's so uncomfortable to use it with the too wide handle. Some people sem too like it though. In switzerland you can buy the huntsman in the supermarket (Migra or Migros or something) quite cheap (17 euro).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE