Sussex
Does this work for you?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

nope, there's nothing there, ive put a thread up in the bugs & suggestions section http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83472&p=1009360#post1009360

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
MountainM said:

"Stainless steel 70cl widemouth bottle with "flat" lid (very important)"

Just to clarify ..... are the important bits that the bottle:
  • is small enough to fit on top of the burner but still allow whe whole unit to be 'clipped' shut
  • allows the second cup to be fitted between the (new) bottle and the original auminium cup
  • is still large enough to cary a reasonable amount of water
Or is the "flat lid" important too - as can't see why it should be so long as the three bullets above are met - or am I missing something (wouldn't be the first time!:))

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
MountainM said:

"Stainless steel 70cl widemouth bottle with "flat" lid (very important)"

Just to clarify ..... are the important bits that the bottle:
  • is small enough to fit on top of the burner but still allow whe whole unit to be 'clipped' shut
  • allows the second cup to be fitted between the (new) bottle and the original auminium cup
  • is still large enough to cary a reasonable amount of water
Or is the "flat lid" important too - as can't see why it should be so long as the three bullets above are met - or am I missing something (wouldn't be the first time!:))

The original lid on the bottle was a big plastic hooped affair with a carabiner attachment and therefore wouldn't nest with the extra cup.

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
i didnt like using the meths burner in mine was a bit fiddly i see you mod gets around it a little but i wouldnt like to ditch the bottle i like the cork top its never let me down i like to use fire it up pine blocks from clas olsen a couple of them gets a rolling boil and they are very cheap around £3 for 72 blocks yes they are a little sooty but its still a natural fire as opposed to hexi. Plus keeping the bigger bottle means more brews and im a brew monster. Have since just got the maverick ghillie kettle though so i think mine will be shelved or reside in my beach fishing kit. Cracking little stove though for the price its a lazy mans hobo :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE