Swedish M90 Cold Weather Parka

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I have the M90 but no experience with those other you mention so I can´t compare. M90 is warm and toasty. Of course is also depends on how much layers you have under.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nice65
I have the M90, an old army 'softie' and a rab generator primaloft.

My subjective view is the 'softie' is the warmest but if weight is an issue a modern primaloft or g-loft jacket is the better option.

The only advantage of the M90 I have found is it gives more coverage as it is much longer in cut and perhaps a little more robust in construction.
 
The M90 is robust, long (down to the knees), with the breast strap it can be worn as a cape. And if you get the version with padded hood (I have) it insulates the head from heatloss.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE