Swedish Carving Techniques -- Wille Sundquist

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mmcniven

Forager
Nov 1, 2003
Paisley
Does anyone have a copy of Swedish carving techniques by Wille Sundquist which they would like to part with or does anyone know where i can buy a copy ? I have been searching for this book for a long time any help would be much appreciated.

Michael

mmcniven

Forager
Nov 1, 2003
Paisley
:-( Still no luck with getting a copy of Swedish carving techniques, have emailed around the world with no success..... has anyone seen one in a library ???

Getting desperate now

Michael

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
You could also try Amazon. I know they don't stock it now but they will look for it for you.

I've not done this myself but a friend has.
He was trying to find an out of print book so basically ordered/requested it and 6 months later he got a letter(very strange for an internet company!) from them saying that they had found the book and it would cost him £xxx. Did he still want it?

It's worth a try.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Scarce as hen's teeth. I bought mine from the link above over a year ago and he only had two then. It's out of print so it's hit or miss, mostly miss. It's as hard to find as a copy of Mears' first book. :shock:

Good luck!

mmcniven

Forager
Nov 1, 2003
Paisley
I finally managed to get a copy off ebay in America, it only took a couple of months coming through friends of friends but well worth the wait.
thanks for all the replies

Michael

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE