Swedish Army Trangia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

apj1974

Nomad
Nov 17, 2009
Lancashire. UK
www.apj.org.uk
I've got a Swedish Army Trangia (not SS) that I'm just not using, so have decided to offer it up here for swaps, it is in near perfect condition (I've only ever lit it a few times to boil water).

images

It is complete with the burner and fuel bottle, but I have also added two plastic kuksa (The Clas Ohlson ones not the issue one)

347975-1_X_2010-02-05_132800_646.jpg

which are practically identical to the issue one, one is OG and the other is the same green as this picture (puke green?)

I have also cut a cork mat to fit.
If anyone really wants I will throw in a cheap copy civi burner too.

Will post an actual picture soon if its necessary (the ones above are just nicked off the internet),

Dont know what I want, but make me an offer.

Last edited:

apj1974

Nomad
Nov 17, 2009
Lancashire. UK
www.apj.org.uk
you need to make your mind up and state what you would like in trade please. thems the rules

Seems a bit harsh! And has never happened before.

I would like any of the usual, knife, tarp, some other cooker, something nice in leather or a Ferrari, wouldn't mind a response pak.
Although I'm happy to consider anything if someone really needs one of these. Not trying to make a profit or fleece anyone, just to spread the love (or at least unwanted kit!)

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
HI

Would you be interested in trading the kuksa's and the civvi burner on their own.

I don't need the trangia as I already have one and having two would just mean one wouldn't get used.

Thanks

Phill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE