Swedish Army shovels

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Good man, mine arrived today.

I was initially hesitant due to the price, and because I read on one of the army forums that someone had been ordered to file the edge and use it to fell a tree as part of the exercise they were on. My BS meter hit the high note at a hinged shovel being capable of doing this. Wrong, it could easily do it, and it's good value for money.

In hand, this ain't no backpacking cat holer, it's a boot of the car shovel. It weighs at least as much, if not more than a full side garden spade. I have a snow shovel attachment on the way from a mate in Sweden, should make it a very good addition to my car boot stash of 'stuck out in the cold' gear.

Thanks for the link. As is often the way, I probably didn't need one, but I enjoyed all the research and self justification that led me to a product that's put a grin on my face. :)

Didgeridoohan

Tenderfoot
With the snow shovel attachment this thing is perfect to keep in the boot of your car. Quite compact and sturdy as nothing else. But, as stated above, it's not for backpacking.

And yes, felling trees with it is not BS... I'm keeping mine for the zombie apocalypse.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE