Swedish Army Lavuu cook set

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Anyone after a Swedish Army cookset for there lavvu?
Comes with a Optimus 111 .....
No Im not the seller and have no link with

Ebay Item number 220613375110

Twodogs

Last edited:

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
I had to have one

loads of nice touchs , a place for the stove , a removable handle on the frying pan , and the plates all fit in the pans saving space .
almost every item has the Swedish three crowns on ,

2010_0102wolf0075.jpg

2010_0102wolf0077.jpg

2010_0102wolf0080.jpg

2010_0102wolf0082.jpg

2010_0102wolf0084.jpg

2010_0102wolf0088.jpg

2010_0102wolf0090.jpg

Twodogs

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi twodogs dave here how are you matey been a while cant find it on ebay need more info
regards dave

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
It never ceases to amaze me how BIG some of the kit you guys use or even prefer.

Here I am wondering how I can make a pack lighter - currently at 6kg (excluding food and water).

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
It never ceases to amaze me how BIG some of the kit you guys use or even prefer.

Here I am wondering how I can make a pack lighter - currently at 6kg (excluding food and water).

depends what your doing. that cookset would be excellent for a few people car/4x4 camping or going on a trip that was going to have a static base camp. You could remove some of the stuff that was excess (like some of the plates etc) and pretty much have a complete food and kitchen outfit in one box.

anyway, peoples take on Bushcraft/wild camping is very subjective, its what you make it. some people are happy with 6kg packs and some people prefer a bit more. each to their own and all that!

Oct 21, 2009
Ireland
Oh Wow,

I know it's a big, heavy lump of Kit - but that is superb.

Would love to get it, but any purchase would be followed by a divorce !!

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
depends what your doing. that cookset would be excellent for a few people car/4x4 camping or going on a trip that was going to have a static base camp. You could remove some of the stuff that was excess (like some of the plates etc) and pretty much have a complete food and kitchen outfit in one box.

anyway, peoples take on Bushcraft/wild camping is very subjective, its what you make it. some people are happy with 6kg packs and some people prefer a bit more. each to their own and all that!

Let me be clear - This was not a criticism but an observation. My pack has to be light as I shove about 8-10kg of camera equipment with me! Sometimes though it does make me giggle though at the opposites of the extreme!!!

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
Let me be clear - This was not a criticism but an observation. My pack has to be light as I shove about 8-10kg of camera equipment with me! Sometimes though it does make me giggle though at the opposites of the extreme!!!

and my post was no way meant as a 'dig' or anything!

i too take a bunch of camera gear with me, glass is heavy especially some of the primes lol, so i know where your coming from!!

and @twodogs - looks the bizz mate! nice one :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE