Swedish army kuksa

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Just a thought....
If someone who lives near a store and is also coming to the summer Moot could pick up a handfull - I'm sure they wouldn't be out-of-pocket!
Often happens with lower value items, the postage costs far outweigh the price and make it prohibitively expensive.
Just a way of sharing the good fortune.......

ATB

Ogri the trog

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
That is a cracking price, looks like a clone of the Ranger Stove (or Tor 91 Purple Flame), used by the army in Finnland IIRC and maybe Norway/Sweden, not sure which, but certainly one of them.

Now at that price its worth a group buy, super value for money :)

Mikkel

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2007
Denmark
It's the same here in Denmark, they are sold everywhere. When I was a boyscout everyone had them.

The folding cup is nice, but can end up leaking in the fold. And older models contain the nasty plastic component that we all want to avoid these days. (I don't know if the new ones do as well, but I assume they removed it)

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi, I pick up four of the best cups in the shop today. The shop had them priced at £1.50 each + PP. Twodogs first ?

img1357.jpg

ALL SOLD.

Cheers Topknot

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Herself was in Manchester today and came home with 5 of the 99p jobs from clas ohlson for the family camping kit.

sKuskas.jpg

She says she can pick up more when she is in again this coming Thursday. I weighed one and it's 55 grams but because of the bulk it can't go at the cheapest rate but at the packet rate. 0-100 grams second class packet is £1.08 (more than the item as someone predicted) I'd improvise the packaging (thank grud for the squares of bubble wrap from the apple trays at Asda!) so that won't add to any cost.

So if anyone wants one drop me an e and we'll sort you out, ohlson stocks permitting.

ATB

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE