SWC/ Ray Mears Bushcraft Knife - Re-handled

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Having purchased one of the first batches of the above knife way back in December 2009, mine was affected by the incredible shrinking scales syndrome.

Being lazy I couldn't be bothered to send them back to Woodlore, and just used as is.

At the beginning of the year, I took the plunge and handed it over to Sasquatch to re-handle. I wanted it in antler and the same size as the giraffe Woodlore I have.

This is the result:

swcantler7.jpg

swcantler8.jpg

swcantler20.jpg

swcantler21.jpg

To say I am pleased is an understatement, the fit and finish are superb.

Many thanks once again to Chad. :)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i had a fondle of this at the weekend, it's every bit as good as it looks. superb level of fit and finish, really top work from chad

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Thanks for trusting me with the Woodlore Martin, it's not as easy as you think when the knife belongs to somebody else! :vio: I'll get some pics of the process up when I get a chance, it was all done by hand as usual so it took me ages. A bit too long in fact but hopefully worth the wait. Thanks for the positive comments guys.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Thanks for trusting me with the Woodlore Martin, it's not as easy as you think when the knife belongs to somebody else! :vio: I'll get some pics of the process up when I get a chance, it was all done by hand as usual so it took me ages. A bit too long in fact but hopefully worth the wait. Thanks for the positive comments guys.

Chad,

I would love to see the full process of making this.

Many thanks again Mate. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE