Swazi Wapiti Gore Tex Jacket..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Really hard to get these now, based on the retailers not stocking them due to the exchange rate.. I think you would have to order one direct from Swazi in NZ..

Here's the details..

For the outdoors person wanting a little extra refinement in high-performance rainwear, we've produced the Wapiti Coat from a soft, three layered GORE-TEX fabric. Features include extra strong full length, two-way YKK sliders. Bellowed cargo pockets (you can fit a box of shells in each) are backed by toasty handwarmers. There's an inner map pocket, while the hood features our excellent new design. Sleeves and upper body are constructed to allow maximum freedom of movement. the adjustable stretch GORE-TEX cuffs provide the most comfortable wrist closures you will ever encounter - bar none!

The Wapiti is just as at home in the top of the Landsborough as it is watching the footy.

6736_md.png

Its the same as in the picture (tussock green) and in new condition, worn it once.. Size large..

These Jackets are super quiet and perfect for stalking and or bird watching where minimal noise is required..

£250.. SPF RMSD covered here.. When Tamarack stocked them they were considerably more than this..

Prefrer bank transfer or cash or cheque but other methods can be discussed..

Ta folks..:)

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Hmm very interesting

What's the pit to pit please ?
And what chest size would you say ?
Sleeve length from centre back to end of goretex (not cuff) ?

I usually come up as a Large in Swanndri, but sometimes I'm an extra large

CORRECTION - JUST FOUND THE SIZING ON THE WOODLORE WEBSITE AND ITS TOO SMALL FOR ME

SORRY

Many thanks

NS

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
I have one of these as well as a Tahr and I think I prefer this for ease of putting on and ventilation. Excellent piece of kit!

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Pit to Pit.. 27 inches
I'de say a 50+ chest as I'm 48 and it buries me..
Sleeve 23 inches..

The design is meant to be very loose and therefore allowing multiple layers underneath..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE