Swazi Kit Direct from NZ

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bartooon

Nomad
Aug 1, 2007
New Forest
I wanted to get a Swazi Micro top from Ray Mears' site but it was out of stock in my size, so I decided to order direct from Swazi in New Zealand.

The micro shirt was £39.06 and I got a long-sleeved crew neck top in the same fabric for £13.02 from their Bargain Bin. Add in £17.36 postage and I got the whole lot for £69.45.
Just to get the micro shirt alone would have cost me £65 + £6.50 p&p (total £71.50) from RM.

I placed the order on 20th Dec and it arrived today - and no VAT or import duty charged either.

A good deal, I think!

Nov 14, 2013
Helsinki
I did the same thing but for a jacket, as it was around the £400 mark I did pay an import fee which I think was around £15-20 but parcel force also charge you £12-14 for paying the fee on your behalf. I think I ended up around £50 in front, until today. I washed the jacket and seem tape has come away from the inside in a few places and so have to send it back to NZ and that's costing £35. So you win some and you lose some I guess

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE