Swap: Polish Poncho Laavu & DPM Yoke for side pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
Hi

I am having a big clear out and have found these two items. Unusually I have no pictures yet but please be assured that they are in excellent clean condition with no wear or damage.

1. DPM Yoke to turn the issue side pouches into a single or double pouch rucksack

2. Polish Canvas Poncho x 2 - used to make a tent when buttoned together. Comes complete with original poles. Used two or three times only. *Pick up or meet up only with this item as it is bulky and heavy! Abergavenny, South Wales

All offers considered. Thanks

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Interested in this , 1. DPM Yoke to turn the issue side pouches into a single or double pouch rucksack

What are you looking for?

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
Hi TeeDee ... Im afraid you have just missed out, there were no replies so last night (so close!) I cut the straps and buckles off the yoke to use for another project. What rotten timing :)

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
Hi gjclayton ... unless someone you know is passing by south Wales anytime soon I fear that the postage cost will be too high (they retail for about £16 inc postage I believe) ...

gjclayton

Forager
Sep 24, 2012
Bedfordshire
Thank onfire.

I actually have relatives in the valleys. Around Merthyr I think (it's been a while?!). Not sure I can ask them to pick it up tho.
£16 inc postage is cheaper than I have found online. They are about £24 + postage on ebay.

gjclayton

Forager
Sep 24, 2012
Bedfordshire
Let me know what you'd take for cash and I can have a think. Inc. postage of course... I could always arrange a courier pickup too. They are normally pretty cheap (ish)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE