Swap Leatherman Wave with WH40K/ Bolt Action or UK legal folder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I have a used Leatherman Wave, in good used condition - see pics. Can supply with a leather sheath if required. I'd like to swap it for Warhammer 40K or Bolt Action stuff: miniatures, vehicles etc, or a decent UK legal folding knife

Trade value £60

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Weekend bump! The Leatherman Wave is an excellent multitool to keep in your pack : Separate OHO plain edge and serrated blades, great woodsaw (comparable to the mighty Victorinox saw), diamond file, decent scissors , openers and screwdrivers. All in a very solid and robust pair of pliers

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
Hello, I have a Böker Tech tool city 1 brand new in box and a Kershaw Cryo brand new no box. Happy to swap them for your wave if you are interested.
Cheers
Merv

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Monday bump - have discovered massive rip in my jacket so would also consider waxed jacket or smock or other outdoorsy jacket in green blue or black, size large
Also decent walking/surplus boots in size 8

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
chris-
Just so that it is clear, this is the Swap forum, not the Sale forum. Therefore you need to offer something that Magentus wants and that you are willing to ship to the UK. You each pay for shipping. The rules for this area say no money is to change hands. I can however see there might need to be some latitude granted for longer distance shipping, where the item being offered up is large/heavy and the swap being offered is light (for example, an anvil being swapped for a down jacket!). I do not think that is the case here.

Regards

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE