Swap Leatherman tool adaptor

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
hi fellas i would like to swap my Leatherman tool adaptor for a forged fire steel striker with a bit of flint something small that would fit in a Altoids tin the tool adaptor is as new never used it comes boxed and with plastic case if you have one to trade let me know thank you Atb Phil

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Good luck with the swap.

This is a very underrated bit of gear, no longer in production I think.

When set to 45 degrees from the tool you can exert an enormous amount of torque.

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Good luck with the swap.

This is a very underrated bit of gear, no longer in production I think.

When set to 45 degrees from the tool you can exert an enormous amount of torque.
cheers fella I just seen one on ebay he wants £24,00 for it its a very well made bit of kit if I have no joy I will see if I could sell it there and buy a forged steel

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I have a flint and steel with a little leather pouch which I'd swap if you wanted, but to be perfectly honest I think I'd be swindling you.

You can find bits of flint on the ground and use an old file to make a spark.

You can get much better sparks from a ferro rod or something ilke that, and you can get one of those for a couple of quid.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE