Swanndri Shirts for sale at Bushmoot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi All
I have 2 Swanndri Items which are original made in New Zealand shirts,
which are for sale
I will be taking both to the Bushmoot
The first is an Original Hooded Bushshirt in Green size Large
It is in very good condition and has BCUK badge on the pocket like the one below
£85 ono
swanndri hooded bushshirt.jpg

and a Rare Light Blue/Grey check full button shirt similar to the Ranger Shirt but unbuttons all the way down
£45 ono

13870495490450 (2).jpg

swanndri 2.jpg

Chas

Wigate

Forager
Nov 19, 2006
Hong Kong
In fact I decided to take both including the original hooded bush shirt please.
please assist to reply to my email.

best wishes,
Oliver

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi Wigate

are you going to the Bushmoot as this is were I will be selling them to avoid large postage costs, as your location shows Hong Kong

Chas

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Why have you posted them here Chas if you're not going to sell them 'till you get to the moot?

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi

as there a lot of members going to the Moot thought I would give them the heads up and avoid postage/paypal.
I am away at the moot and possibly the wilderness gathering for the next 14 days if they have not sold then would put them up then

Chas

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Disappointing

Me too fella , I don't know the content of your message to him , but from my experience of dealing with you , it was a pleasure . Granted he did put them up for moot delivery , but I'm confident you would have made a fair offer for postage / effort.

Wigate

Forager
Nov 19, 2006
Hong Kong
Chiseler, thank you very much for your kind comments. You are absolutely correct that I would have covered all costs, however, was never given the opportunity just because of where I live and work.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE