Swanndri Shirt Sizes?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 22, 2006
Royston, Herts UK
Hi,

Its my first post here after stumbling across this great site, so hi to everyone :)

Im hoping to find a little information on the sizes of Swanndri shirt (same as the one featured in the review section)
Normally when i buy clothing, I am a medium (UK) which is 38-40 chest.
Looking at the various sites I can order the shirt from, their size details seem to differ.

Is there anyone out there that wears this product who could possibly answer my query?
Im just trying to stop the hassle of having to return an online order if its wrong.

Thanks in advance

JimH

Nomad
Dec 21, 2004
Stalybridge
Dylan said:
Im hoping to find a little information on the sizes of Swanndri shirt

Hi, Dylan, and welcome.

I'm 6'1" and 32" waist, 42" chest. I wear an XL. It is too big, an L would fit better, but they are short in the arm.

Or maybe it's me....

...Ook! Gi's a banana.

Hope this finds you in time.

Jim.

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
I went through all this before I ordered my Swanndri :rolleyes:

They are expensive and by all accounts last a long time, so you want to get it right. I'm 5' 6" with a 41" chest and the medium ranger fits perfectly! :D

I then got a medium Mosgiel, which fits too...

Next I'll experiment by purchasing a medium bushshirt or Rover jacket ;) :lmao:

Hellz

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
Hellz said:
They are expensive and by all accounts last a long time, so you want to get it right. I'm 5' 6" with a 41" chest and the medium ranger fits perfectly! ...

Next I'll experiment by purchasing a medium ... Rover jacket

Can't help... but a 2XL Rover jacket fits a 6'3" 17.5 stone bloke fairly comfortably.
When I was a bit smaller, I used to wear it over a suit, which raised the odd eyebrow in the office...

Jan 13, 2004
Czech Republic
soa_uk said:
I used to wear it over a suit

:D nothing wrong with a bit of eccentricity now and then, eyebrows do seem to follow me round rooms too...

I want a medium skipper jacket but have already spent money, i just bought a new sleeping bag...

jay120970

Tenderfoot
Sep 9, 2005
devon
JimH said:
Hi, Dylan, and welcome.

I'm 6'1" and 32" waist, 42" chest. I wear an XL. It is too big, an L would fit better, but they are short in the arm.

Or maybe it's me....

...Ook! Gi's a banana.

Hope this finds you in time.

Jim.
yep i have the same problem have to get that size bigger so it fits my long arms must be closer to the monkeys than i thought

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE