Swanndri Olive Hooded Bushshirt 2xl

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Bought back in October and worn a couple of times. Too big for me so I am selling. It has a wee hole where previous owner must have worn a belt. I have sewn a BCUK leather badge onto the breast pocket, where funnily enough there was no Swanndri patch. I can remove this if you like. It has a lace up neck.

£80 plus PayPal postage fees.

I can supply some photo's if required.

Thanks for having a deek

Windy

wildjetskier

Aug 25, 2010
Ascot
Regarding the size ...... Would you perchance ...please... Measure pit to pit for me as am keen as the proverbial moutard...many thanks jez

Pit to pit is 28 inches Jez.
avydebe7.jpg

The wee holes.

ehybyjy8.jpg

Pm me

Windy

Sent frae ma iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They are big made Andy. I already had an XXL shirt which was a good fir, hence going for the XXL Bushshirt, but it droons me.

So, Jez has decided against purchase due to the belt damage. Given my repair skills with a needle and thread are non-existent, and I need to shift the shirt.

Price is now down to £60, incl postage free trangia kettle and now 12 inches of paracord in neon pink :) This is beginning to sound like a Bushy 12 days of xmas.

Windy

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Well ive got plenty of bushy stuff,

Gerber nautilus in good nick

A molle 'man bag' it's mil com copy of maxpedition stuff

Web tex basha

Helly Hansen merino wool base layer top, worn once xl

Any of that tickle your fancy, can do pics when I get home if required...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE