Swanndri Mosigel zipped bush shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I was going to hang on to this in case I lost some weight and it would finally fit me, but who am I kidding?

Anyway, I have for reluctant sale a Swanndri Mosigel hooded zip front bush shirt, size L. It's way too small for me as I have now managed to break the XXL barrier.

The coat is in used condition, but not abused. It is clean and there are no tears or wear marks on it. It is unusual in that it has had extra pockets added to the front. These are factory custom mods.

Here's some photos.

mos-front.jpg

mos-hooddn.jpg

mos-hoodup.jpg

mos-label.jpg

mos-pocket.jpg

The pockets at the front are double pockets - open hand warmer pockets to the rear with button down pockets in front.

It'd be nice if I could get £90 for it, but I'm open to offers, swaps, part swaps etc.

Eric

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
How large is a large? Very tempted, as an overjacket they surely can't be bested?

I'm a bit of a skinny lad, but I'd wear this over other gear and I wear a large Ranger shirt that doen't appear to be too baggy on me. Might have to make the wife a cup of tea and be real nice and see if she'll allow me to go for it!

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
How large is a large? Very tempted, as an overjacket they surely can't be bested?

I'm a bit of a skinny lad, but I'd wear this over other gear and I wear a large Ranger shirt that doen't appear to be too baggy on me. Might have to make the wife a cup of tea and be real nice and see if she'll allow me to go for it!

Why not go for it Phil? Tell you what, if it doesn't fit, or if you don't like it for some reason I'll take it straight back off you and reverse the sale, no strings. How's that sound?

Eric

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Arrived today Eric, needed a stihl saw to get through that packaging! :D

Had a quick try on and it seems to be a good fit.I was surprised how long it was, can't wait for autumn to start proper so that i can get more wear out of it! :D

Many thanks again.

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Excellent mate. Glad you like it. I always wrap stuff up well since I've lost stuff before from other people who didn't wrap properly. Now it's just habit to lash tons of tape onto anything.

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE