Swanndri Hooded Bushshirt - 3XL

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Ecoman

Full Member
Sep 18, 2013
934
2
Isle of Arran
www.hpoc.co.uk
I have for sale a Swanndri Bushshirt in a XXXL.

It is approximately 31" from pit to pit. (a bit too big for me)

I bought it last year and I have never worn it. It is in "as new" condition.

I have an older one which I wear regularly which has never let me down so I have decided to sell this one instead of it taking up space in my wardrobe. They are a great item of clothing and will keep you warm and dry whatever the UK weather can throw at you.

I'm looking for £120 which includes P&P

IMG_2125_zps97927eb7.jpg
IMG_2168_zpsea563fc9.jpg
IMG_2169_zpsfc940ced.jpg
IMG_2170_zps7dec8d68.jpg
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE