Swanndri Clothing sizes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jtkirkland

Dec 11, 2014
Coastal Georgia, United States
Greetings Colleagues,

I've been a long-time reader and now find myself compelled to post-

I am going to buy a Swanndri Bush Shirt and Ranger Shirt from www.ecowool.com. Their sizing information differs from the Swanndri website and I'm at a loss to know what size to order. Attempts to contact them via email have not yet borne results...

I measure 43" and I will not be layering the Ranger shirt with anything other than thin cotton or wool undergarments for daily wear. I will want to layer the Bush Shirt for cold-weather boating adventures and winter over-night camping etc. Based on Swanndri's website and measuring other garments I own that fit, I think I am looking at a L for the Ranger and maybe an XL for the Bush Shirt. Can anyone here offer advise?

BTW, the impetus for the purchase is a trip to Scotland I have planned for September; that, combined with free shipping to the US is the excuse for which I've been waiting to make a Swanndri purchase!

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Jefferson Kirkland
Savannah, GA

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
If it helps...

I'm a chest size 42” and...

A Swanndri ranger in large fits me fine with room for a t-shirt or wool base layer.
A Swanndri Bushshirt in xl (Swanddri's own size label) fits me with room for base layers and something like a wool jumper underneath.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE