For Sale Fjallraven and Swanndri

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
I have for sale a green medium Swanndri ranger bushshirt. I bought this a few years ago and have only used it once. Looking for £60 posted

Next I have a Fjallraven jacket no.68 in dark green. This was bought as a gift and although it's a size small and I'm normally a medium it's large on me. I had planned to exchange it but never got round to it and it's been in the cupboard for a few years. Looks like new still. £250 posted.

If anyone would like pictures or measurements let me know.

Thanks
Ben

jackorion

Sep 8, 2021
Exeter
I have for sale a green medium Swanndri ranger bushshirt. I bought this a few years ago and have only used it once. Looking for £60 posted

Next I have a Fjallraven jacket no.68 in dark green. This was bought as a gift and although it's a size small and I'm normally a medium it's large on me. I had planned to exchange it but never got round to it and it's been in the cupboard for a few years. Looks like new still. £250 posted.

If anyone would like pictures or measurements let me know.

Thanks
Ben
What are the measurements on the bush shirt? I’m normally a 38” chest

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE