Svord Kit and a few other bits

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi guys, i found these the other day and im never going to use them so on they need to go to a new home!

This is a Svord peasant that has been nicely modded and comes with all the parts necessary to make it into a lovely UK legal friction folder :) I got it off a buddy on the forum but just dont have the time to finnish it with other projects on!

IMAG1115.jpg

IMAG1116.jpg

IMAG1117.jpg

IMAG1118.jpg

IMAG1119.jpg

£20 posted NOW 18 NOW TRADED

Next is a Coleman pressure lamp, old but immaculate!!! only a small bit of surface rust on the handle. Comes with original instructions and extras :)

IMAG1122.jpg

IMAG1120.jpg

IMAG1121.jpg

£ 33 posted, NOW 30

And finally a Timberland Winter jacket with removable liner and soft leather collar. Again in great used condition! Says size S but i would say its a M to L... definitely not a Small!!!

IMAG1123.jpg

IMAG1124.jpg

IMAG1125.jpg

£40 posted NOW 35

Last edited:

Rod Paradise

Oct 16, 2008
Upper Nithsdale, Dumfriesshire
Pix are showing up fine this side of the channel. But there's no price tag for the Coleman lamp.

That Svord peasant's lovely, if I didn't have a modded one already I'd nab it myself.

Rebooted computer & they're working now - strange.....

Agreed on the Svord myself, got 2, 1 a mod in progress but like the job done with the blade.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi guys, thanks for the enquirers about the svord but atm moment i would prefer to sell it all together as a kit as im trying to raise some cash for a new purchase :)

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
lovely looking svord mod mate, just wanting to say thanks again for your trades and I hope youre enjoying the new year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE