Svea 123R and GSI Glacier Bottle Cup/Pot combination.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Fits perfectly over the stove, just thought I'd mention it.

I've had a Svea 123R for a few years now but never had the little aluminium cup that comes with it.,
I got one of those one litre Primus Eta pots with the heat exchanger fins on the bottom which is great but always wanted a cup as well.
I think I saw on here that someone else had got one of the GSI cup things (CLICKY HERE) for the one I bought. on their Svea and only this weekend I finally got one, it fits over the stove and it and the stove fit in the Primus pot as well.

Err, that's all. :)

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I may still have a Svea 123R someplace (with cup).

There was a camping gaz stove sold with two aluminium pots that that the gaz stove and cylinder would sit within for transport, those pots fit the Svea 123R perfectly, apparently quite a few Svea owners baught the Gaz stove for those pots. If I still have the stove then I have a set. :)

Ga2ot5B.jpg

3gNccl4.jpg

teWlvgW.jpg

Last edited:

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
I may still have a Svea 123R someplace (with cup).

There was a camping gaz stove sold with two aluminium pots that that the gaz stove and cylinder would sit within for transport, those pots fit the Svea 123R perfectly, apparently quite a few Svea owners baught the Gaz stove for those pots. If I still have the stove then I have a set. :)

Ga2ot5B.jpg

3gNccl4.jpg

teWlvgW.jpg

All good info. Cheers.
So many times the specifications for camping pots only gives its capacity in ml, or its external diameter but not its internal and whatever.

Its often hard work figuring out what fits into what unless you have all the details and its hard work getting them out of the manufacturer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE