Sussex Meets?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Yes, I would like to get something regular going in the West Sussex area, or not too far away. Any dates would be great.

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
Guys,

I have found a spot on the South Downs where a small group could camp - in the Wild sense.

I'm gonna scope it out this weekend, but Stanmer Park has plenty of "opporunities" as well.

Let me know.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Sounds good to me. It would be good if Wayne got back to us as they have a nice setup there & it's just down the road from me. I would like to have a regular once a month meet for the Sussex BCUK people but getting somewhere to do it is proving hard.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Good luck with the camp over & hopefully it will be the start of something good. I have asked half a dozen people I know that own woods (usually farmers) or have access to them but it is always a confused No, especially when the word 'Fire' comes up. I will keep on looking & hopefully will find somewhere of my own to play in & have a group of regulars over when things are established.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE